Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Longest Ride: Movie Review

"The Longest Ride" is based on book by Nicholas Sparks. It's based around two couples romances, and it's very cute. I loved seeing the parallel universe between an elderly couple, and the current one between Sophia and Luke. I also loved the element of contemporary art that played into the plot. It was very refreshing. This movie is rated PG-13, though there is one particularly steamy scene that you might want to avoid with younger viewers. The love stories that play into the plot is about risk and sacrifice, though I must say that although it was a great way to pass the time, it was all too predictable throughout the entire movie, and so I give this movie a 4/5. It's anot entertaining story to watch unfold, yet I found myself calling everything, and I prefer hanging on to the very end for a shocking reveal or twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment