Friday, March 25, 2016

Batman VS. Superman Movie Review

To put it plainly, the Batman vs. Superman movie was disappointing. Trust me, it wasn't bad. It actually was a good way to spend my evening. I was captivated. It's just that there were too many scenes that were confusing, and left me thinking "what the heck is going on??" Some things just didnt make sense, and if you decide to give it a go, you'll see what I mean what it comes to Batman and Superman's rivalry. It didn't live up to the Dark Nights and Justice League movies. It was forced. And, this is just personally, but every time Jessica Eisenberg, AKA Lex Luther, spoke, all I could think of was a giant blue bird, namely Blu, from Rio. I was practically bursting out laughing. It was just a wild night. 60% for this movie. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment