Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Supporting Muslims

Right now, I just feel the need to stand up for Muslims. There's extremists in just about every single religion out there, so I feel that there is no need to generalize and oppress every single Muslim person out there. Not only that, but I don't get how people can reduce Muslims, especially Muslim women, into a piece of clothing, that they're only worth their hijab. Sure, they stand out for it. But that's what's considered modest for them, and I don't think it's a problem AT ALL to stand out. It truly is a great thing. Muslims are absolutely beautiful people, and every time I see one, I just want to go up to them and give them a huge bear hug. The Islam religion is beautiful as well, and I see no reason to disrespect someone for their religious beliefs and practices. Honestly, we might as well all join hands around the world and sing kumbaya. Why not? It could do a world of good for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment