Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sub Sandwich Places

I am a sucker for sub sandwiches. And today I just got back from a grueling workout at the gym and, hungry as ever, I decided it was high time to make a food review, because who doesn't love food, right? Anyways, when it comes to the holy sub sandwich, there are a few select places that I absolutely adore and are my go-to's for food. FIRST of all, the ever beloved Subway chain. This is the classic choice for most people in the mood for a sandwich, and what can I say? It really is a great choice. The six-inch sub is very affordable, but the foot long is great to have for two days of yummy munchies for lunch or dinner! You can also gobble up a fresh cookie for 75 cents. Or, you can get the kids meal, which comes with a bag of chips and a side. Subway's sandwiches are very healthy in comparison to other food chains in the area, like Wendy's or Five Guys. And THEN there's Togo's. Togo's is a great little place, and very similar to Subway. However, the subs have more calories, so if you're looking for the healthier option, I'd say go the way of Subway. But, in the very same shop across the counter, there's a Baskin Robbins, so you get a two-for-one deal! Ice cream and a sandwich, so that's nice. NEXT is Firehouse Subs. I think Firehouse Subs is the least known in comparison to the other two sub places, but in my opinion, they have the best quality sandwiches. Plus, their chip selection is greater and has more variety, and with the children's meal, you get a drink included! Not only that, but on Sundays the kids selection comes free, so that's a huge plus. I always, without a doubt, stay with the good ol' meatball sub, and Firehouse never disappoints! Although both Subway and Togo's are wholesome, tasty choice of sandwiches, if you're near a Firehouse Subs, you should definitely try it out and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment