Thursday, March 17, 2016

Dalton Rapattoni

Damn. That's all I have to say. I love Dalton. I love his look, the way he sings, everything. And just...damn. Without a doubt, I would go to a concert of his, I'd buy every album he put out there. He is my jam. And tonight's episode of American Idol...man, I cried. I literally cried, and my mom and sister were looking at me like I was some strange new creature. I don't care what anybody thinks. I love whenever he sings anything, it always sounds great. When he sings, no matter what, it always makes me feel something, and that's what I love about music. And then there was that bit about having bipolar...that was when I really burst out the tissues, a carton of ice cream, and Adele lyrics, because I can kinda relate. With depression...I mean, I'm on medication and everything, but it's still hard, you know? Sometimes I just feel like a nobody. And I still self-harm sometimes. But there's always that cloud of sadness, always heavy on my chest, and I don't know, everything he said just hit home. And about the extremes...well, the sadness is already there, but then I was drinking "lean" to help cope and...that was where I got super energetic, wild, crazy, party animal, but I don't know, I stopped. I needed to face reality, and cough syrup and all that jazz just made it worse. Anyways, enough about my sob story. I just really love Dalton Rapattoni. I guess through everything he's said, everything he's sung, I feel as though I know him...crazy as it sounds, I know, but it's true. He's one of my favorite people and I don't even really know him personally. I support him all the way, and I hope he makes it far. I used to think being a nobody was an awful thing to be, that I was a failure. And now, I am proud to say that I'm a nobody. Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment