Thursday, March 17, 2016

Easter Must-Haves

Easter is just around the corner, and in the true spirit of the holiday, I wanted to say a few things I absolutely must have at this time of year. First of all, the Cadbury Creme Eggs. Let's be honest, they're the best and I'm not embarrassed about the fact that I can gobble down twelve of the things before you can say "Ghirardelli" five times fast. Yes, I know. My parents must be so very proud. Second of all, I must have the Peeps. I am a proud addict. They're just so creamy and scrumptious, so what can I say? It's really a feat that I haven't found the time to buy my fair share of the sweet treat just yet this year. I also have to have Lush, but that's really a no-brainer for me. I mean, I must have Lush at all times of the year, but even more so of a supply once the holidays roll around. And nothing makes me happier than a couple of limited edition or discontinued bath bombs and bubble bars to snuggle up with in a luxurious bath. I know, I'm so cheesy. And then I also really appreciate a good book to have in hand, one of my favorites, of course, especially if I don't have the actual copy yet (a lot of my favorites are on the Kindle, though that's not my first choice of way of reading). Not only that, but I also really do adore my expansive collection of gel pens and stress-relief drawing books. It's very therapeutic, especially when paired with a good Lush bath product and a few creme eggs or Peeps. Right now, I'm in serious need of a new iPod, since my little rascal of a brother stole mine and hid it for all eternity, so an electronic device is always a nice addition to an Easter basket for your teen. It's also a nice thought to receive something that really speaks to you....for me, that would be anything that's shark-themed. I love sharks, and that may be an odd addition to anything Easter-related, but it's the perfect thing for me. And anything that has to do with seals, sea lions, penguins, and such wouldn't hurt either. I'm a softie for sea creatures. Ooooh, and stingrays. Definite plus. And gift cards are a nice surprise as well, and if it were me, I'd want an Ebay gift card (Lush!!!!), an actual Lush gift card, Starbucks, I don't know, something like that. But those are just a few of the ideas that really suit me, so hopefully it helps you guys pick something to pamper you or your teen child as well! Much love. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment