Sunday, March 20, 2016

LUSH: Peeping Santa bubbleroon review

This morning was very trying for me. With all the pacling I had to do, it made me stressed to the max, to the point where I was almost ready to self harm once again. I decided that a nice bath would be the perfect solution! So, I broke out my Peeping Santa bubbleroon. Peeping Santa is described by Lush as a "cheeky, softening strawberry-scented Santa" that will help you to "get sleigh-loads of bubbles". Needless to say, I was very enthusiastic and had high expectations for this little guy based on his looks and smell alone. Peeping Santa is the cutest thing I've ever seen- he's got a red hat with a white tip and a nice flat bottom. He's in the shape of a Hershey Kiss and sandwiched in between the two slabs of red, is all the moisturizing butters you could think of, coupled with two vegan chocolate eyes to pull everything together. And the smell, too, blew me away. Peeping Santa has the best strawberry scent I've ever had the pleasure of smelling. It's a wholesome fruity type of aroma, similar to the likes of Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar, with a nice floral undertone. This bubbleroon conjures up images of strolling leisurely through strawberry patches, and it is absolutely scrumptious. Once put beneath the water, it was at first a little stubborn to crumble but after a few seconds of rubbing, it began to slide smoothly into the water. This bubbleroon can easily be used across three baths, and I used about a third for mine. Even just that much is enough, and in no way does the small amount take away from the experience. The water turned a lovely dark pink color, bordering on a shade of red. The bubbles rivaled even the likes of Brightside bubble bar, so silky smooth and enormous, nearly spilling over my bath onto the floor. From the moment I stepped into the tub, I could feel the butters at work, instantly making my skin soft and moisturized, the water around me like bathing in silk. The scent remained strong throughout my entire bath, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that once in the tub, the scent morphed into a deep and decadent strawberry milkshake aroma, and I was practically dying to take a taste of my bath water (something I would not recommend). The scent stayed with me after I'd exited and for hours to come. I was extremely impressed with this Lush product, and will definitely be purchasing an abundance of these asap. Rivaling the best of the best, Peeping Santa sweeps its competition across the floor and comes in with a strong 6/5 star rating, because it was just that amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment