Sunday, February 28, 2016

Twilight bath bomb: Lush Review

Last night I had a killer headache and I just wanted to be soothed and let all my thoughts and my body rest. So I popped out my Twilight bath bomb so that I could use it. To me, it smells of lavender, as explained in the online description, but also of toffee and honey or something sweet like that. It's a very nice scent. It's a light purplish pink color, and it's decorated with stars and half moons. It's such a cute little thing, and only for $6.55. That might seem expensive, especially for only one use at a time, but it was a treat definitely worth it, and especially in comparison to many of Lush's other bath bombs. I filled the tub and got in, and then plopped in the bath bomb. As soon as it hit the water, it began to fizz and the smell of lavender, toffee, and honey filled the room. Soon enough, these lovely tendrils of pink and blue came out and swirled around in the tub before melting into the mix like liquid cotton candy. It dissolves very quickly, and after several minutes, all that was left was a thin shell of pink, which I crumbled into the water. At first, the water was a deep purple, but soon enough it was a midnight coloring, like a mix of blue and purple together. It was a very relaxing show and the scent stayed with me the entire end. By the end of it, I was already feeling pretty heavy-lidded. Oh, and on the top of the water is this very pretty luster to add even more to the beauty of this product. Once the water is drained, there may be a bit of sparkle residue left over, but nothing that can't be fixed with a splash of water. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this product. It's my favorite Lush item so far, and it will definitely be a staple in my household. 6/5 star rating for me. And yes, it was just that great. This makes me rather excited to try other lavender scented products, like French Kiss, Ickle Baby Bot, Blue Fun, and such. I can see why it's such a popular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment