Thursday, February 18, 2016

EOS Lipbalm Review

In my opinion after trying an assortment of EOS lip care products, it's just like any other lip balm. Although the lip balms last a substantially longer time than the typical chapstick out there, I just wasn't feeling it. The variety of flavors didn't particularly please my nose or stand out in any way. In fact, I especially disliked the blueberry flavored lip balm. The scent made me feel sick to my stomach. However, I would recommend the mint lip balm. In my eyes, it's the best on the line. The smell is strong, fresh, and just minty enough to my liking. Additionally, it actually keeps my lips soft and smooth and I can feel it working. When applied, it tingles. It's a very outstanding sensation. I also liked the strawberry and creme lip balm, though it didn't seem to work as well as the mint. Overall, I'd give EOS lip care products a 3/5. Although I'm not a huge fan, I do think highly of the mint lip balm, and that is precisely the line's saving grace, at least for me. Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment