Tuesday, February 23, 2016

TV Tuesday: iZombie Review

Oh my goodness. No words can describe my admiration for iZombie. It's my all-time favorite television show. And tonight's episode certainly did not disappoint. It was very intense. I think it's always very interesting to see Liv taking on different personality traits in every episode and to see every. single. recipe. she makes with the brains she has to eat to survive. Forget solving murders, just get your own cooking show for zombies. And then there was the murder case to solve, which always teaches Liv a lesson in her life. And there's the bad guys: Blaine, Major, Max Rager, and Drake. And honestly, I cried over Blaine tonight. Honestly, I can't help but fall for at least one of the bad boys. He came back to life and it was like BAM YES PLEASE. And can we get more of him in just the boxers? And we can't forget that Major almost ends up spilling the beans about him being the Chaos Killer to Liv, but then Rita gets home and runs into both Major and Liv. On Major's way out, he calls her by "Rita" and Liv ends up finding out the truth, about him and her roommate having a "thing" with each other. Mind blown, guys. I can't wait until the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment