Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lush Cocktail: Brightside and You've Been Mangoed

I absolutely adored Brightside, and You've Been Mangoed was delightful the first time around. And I needed a nice, warm, relaxing bath to soothe my headache last night. So, I threw in the last half of my You've Been Mangoed luxury bath melt and a fourth of my Brightside Bubble Bar. The bubbles were even more overwhelming than ever, smooth and frothy like bathing in liquid silk. My skin was very soft. However, I did find that the luxury bath melt scent of lemon did slightly overpower the Brightside bar orange scent. And, at least for me, it smelled kind of like lemon air freshener, with a hint of orange. So the second time around using the bath melt, it was kind of tiring, though it was still a nice bath. The bath was bright orange, like the sun rising up in the air. Together, the bath products make for a very soothing, soft, colorful bath, with an overall score of 4/5. This makes me very excited to try out Pink Flamingo bubble bar and Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment bath melt as a bath cocktail, as I think these will go well together. And, judging from the Brightside bubble bar, I'm also very interested to try out the Comforter. Lush is honestly so great for my anxiety. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment