Friday, February 19, 2016

Crepes de Paris Review

I was very excited to try out Crepes de Paris at my local mall. After all, crepes are my all-time favorite food. I'll eat seven or eight in one sitting. Oink oink, I know. It's no secret that I'm a pig when it comes to sweet treats. The atmosphere in Crepes de Paris is lovely. It's cozy and you feel like you've been transported into modern day France. Quaint little tables are set up around the room, and flowers are placed in soda bottles in the center of each table. It's an adorable place. I ordered a Normandie crepe, which has apples, cinnamon, whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, and alcohol. It was scrumptious. The crepe tasted like an apple pie descended from heaven. No exaggeration there. Although it was on the pricy side, it was well worth the cost. I definitely recommend Crepes de Paris, with a 4/5 star rating. A crepe is the perfect meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even dessert, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment