Friday, February 19, 2016

The Nom Noms: TGI Friday's Review

It's Foodie Friday! So, I'm critiquing TGI Friday's. I'd never been there before and I was expecting it to be much like any old Red Robin, something similar to that. The reality exceeded my expectations. I ordered a BLT on ciabatta bread, no avocado, with fries. The fries were okay, but the sandwich was absolutely fantastic. I could've done with a little less bacon, but it is a BLT, so what can I say? After devouring my entire meal, I ordered an Oreo Madness. That was the icing and the cherry on the cake. Oreo Madness is an ice cream sandwich with two slabs of Oreo cookie and cookies and cream ice cream in the middle. Fudge is drizzled generously over the top. The taste is indescribable, it's pure heaven. It tasted very similar to a recipe my mom makes yearly, an ice cream cake also with a fudge drizzle and cherries to top it all off. Overall, it wasn't too pricy, although each component of my meal was probably loaded with enough calories to make my head spin. But that's to be expected as far as eating out goes. Not only that, but all the staff were friendly and helpful, so that's a definite plus. TGI Friday's is a must when it comes to eating out, with my personal marking at 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment