Saturday, February 20, 2016

Soft Coeur (the Honeymooner): Lush Review

Before I deduced to hop into bed one night, I decided to put the Honeymooner massage bar to the test. It smelled of white and milk chocolate to me, as real as though I felt like I should eat it. I typically go for scents that are citrusy, smell of vanilla or coconut, chocolate, or any other such sweets, so this was right up my alley. I rubbed it around in my hands a bit, and it came pretty easily on to my hand. It rubbed well into my hands and arms, and the smell is as strong as ever. However, I must admit, it is a bit oily (though after about ten minutes it should sink into your skin nicely) and it was pretty costly, but I think it'll last a good while and besides, it smells like chocolate. I mean, why not? I can see myself carrying this with me, whether on vacation or to school. It's a chocoholics most beautiful dream. I rate it a 4/5 stars, because I think the price would've been more reasonable at, say, $8 rather than nearly $11. However, it's definitely worth trying out. I love to use it for my elbows daily, and this massaged bar has yet to disappoint me. It's been more than six weeks already. Honestly, though, just shower me in this lovely fragrance and I'll be eternally grateful and all set to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment