Sunday, April 3, 2016

Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon Review

I just bought the Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon from Lush on impulse last night, and it has been on my list to get for so long. This particular product smells like heaven, reminding me of mango, pineapplr, tangerine, coconut, and vanilla, despite the name. From all the fantastic reviews I'd seen online, I was prepared for something amazing in bubble quality (after all, it is called a bubbleroon) as well as something to moisturize my skin. I crumbled about half under the tap and used my hands and the shower head to agitate the water, which tends to create mountains of bubbles. However, I was doing that for over thirty minutes, and yet to no avail- there were no bubbles in the tub at ALL. It was just a tub of now lukewarm green water that reminded me of the Nickelodeon slime. Not only that, but I couldn't detect any scent at all, even straining to smell the scrumptious, flirty aroma. Even for people who don't like flashy, in-your-face cosmetics would probably think this was a let down. It wasn't even nearly as moisturizing as I thought it would be. In fact, the smooth, soft skin I'd been expecting didn't even happen. I was left both extremely agitated, angry, and disappointed, as well as wanting my hard earned money back or at least an exchange. I don't know if it was just a "dud" but it sure didn't provide a relaxing experience for me, and that's the most important thing considering my showerschedule and baths are the most relaxing time of my day, not to mention it's my favorite way to pamper myself, with loads of Lush items! Yuzu and Cocoa was even worse than the Humpty Dumpty bath bomb, so I'd say all that it deserves is a 0/5. No star rating, that's how awful it was for me, and it makes me mad all over again just typing up a review about it. I am not pleased, and will surely never be buying Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon ever again. I hate to say this, especially considering the fact that I love Lush, but it was a waste of my time, effort, and money. Now I'm hoping I can get something new, perhaps a Guardian of the Forest bath bomb, or a Milky Bath bubblet bar, or even a Floating Island luxury bath melt- Anything to help me get over this disgraceful product. The lovely scent was the only thing it had going for it, and even that disappeared upon first contact with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment