Friday, April 8, 2016

Lush Products To Anticipate; First Impressions

These are my most wanted Lush products to try out next, with a description of what scent you should expect when you take a whiff in stores.
-Guardian of the Forest. $7.50. This particular bath bomb conjures up images in my head of my rabbit and his hay. It gives a warm, snug kind of comfort, especially since I'm allergic to hay and cannot touch it or breathe in its aroma anymore.
-Fizzbanger. $6.25.In my opinion, this particular Lush product smells of apple, lemon, and cinnamon, bringing to mind fresh-out-the-oven apple pies and apple orchards.
-Milky Bath. $7.95. Milky Bath smells of fresh, still-warm linens, and it makes me feel so comforted, almost as though I could wrap myself in its scent for hours on end.
-Unicorn Horn. Price: ??? This bubble bar smells to me as an exact replica of Twilight, which is one of my very favorite scents- lavender and toffee. Yum.
-Karma. $11.95. Although this Lush product is supposed to smell of spices, to me it smells more like Milky Bath, and that's definitely not a bad thing.
-Ladybug. $5.95. On the Lush website, this bubble bar is described as geranium and peppermint, though I smell more of a pear, bubblegum, and slight fresh hint of peppermint. It's really refreshing, and it's at a great price for the wallet's sake.
-Floating Island bath melt. $7.95. This luxury bath melt smells like heaven to me. I'm not sure how exactly to describe it, but to me it's like a really wholesome mixture of almond and vanilla and in general, just very creamy and delicious.
-Green FUN $6.95 If Green FUN smells anything like Green bubbleroon, I'm in. With a lime and grassy sort of scent, it's just the right thing to try out for something a little bit different.
-Aliens and Monsters FUN $6.95 Upon giving it a sniff in stores, I immediately fell in love with Alien and Monsters aroma- a spicy one that begged me to purchase it and bathe in its lovely smell.
-Percup massage bar. $12.95 I love the smell of coffee, though I don't drink it, and although it is a little strong of a scent, I do still love it. Although the price is pretty high up there, I can't complain because, as usual, massage bars can be used for a long period of time, like a bottle of lotion.
-Blue FUN. $6.95. Although it smells to me of French Kiss bubble bar or Ickle Baby Bot, which are too strong of smells for me, once I cut it up into miniature pieces, I think it'll be very worth it, not to mention very cost effective.
-Too Drunk... Emotibomb.$5.95. I think this is the perfect thing for when you really want something to wake you up after a long night of partying and such, with it's spicy herbal, earthy scent. Not only that, but it's for the shower! I might just start to enjoy showers that little extra bit more.
-Sex in the Shower Emotibomb. $6.95. It smells to me like the Sex Bomb bath bomb, and although I'm not really a fan of floral scents, from what I've heard it's a lighter scent, so I think it should be just the right amount of flirty and yummy-smelling.
-Up You Gets Emotibomb. $5.95. I've always been a sucker for citrusy scents, and when taking a shower, this should be an absolute HIT.
-Ickle Baby Bot. $3.95. Though its meant for babies, with its lavender and chamomile scent and cute shape, you can't go wrong with this little guy!
-Dragon's Egg bath bomb. $6.45. This bath bomb has a very refreshing, sweet lime and orange sherbet scent that's sure to wake you up in the morning!
-Avobath bath bomb. $6.45. Similar to Dragon's Egg, but with a sharper citrusy note, this Lush fizzed is bound to get your spirits up with its color and skin-softening qualities.
-Red FUN. $6.95. With a orange smell and the great bang for your buck, its bound to be a favorite in the household!

Old Favorites to Pick Up:
-Twilight bath bomb
-Dashing Santa bath bomb
-Peeping Santa bubbleroon
-Gold FUN
-Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Melt
-Brightside bubble bar
-Not Suggested:
-Humpty Dumpty bath bomb
-Which Comes First? bath bomb
-Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon
Indifferent:
-You've Been Mangoed luxury bath melt
-Soft Coeur (the Honeymooner) massage bar

No comments:

Post a Comment