Monday, April 4, 2016

What I Want To Do Over Summer

Summer is fast approaching, and although it's still not quite here, I'm already daydreaming, conjuring up sugary sweet images in my mind. Here are a few things I'd like to do in those pure, short months of the sun beating down and long days of swimming.
-I want to get some henna tattoos! I think they're so very beautiful, that I can't help but admire them whenever I see them.
-I'd like to learn to play the harp. Since I already play piano, it should be fairly easy and besides, it's a skill that you don't come across very often.
-I would really love to get the chance to go to Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Mexico, or Spain. I am a sucker for travel, and whenever and wherever I get the chance, I like to practice my Spanish skills. I tend to use different languages at different times, depending on my mood.
-Perhaps learn a new language (besides what I already know: German, Spanish, Dutch, Turkish, Italian, Welsh, and French): Maybe Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Norwegian, Ukrainian, Polish, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Czech, Romanian, Swahili, Hindi, Korean,or Indonesian! Who knows? Languages are so beautiful, I'm always eager to learn the next one. The possibilities are endless.
-Earn some more money and get some new cute clothes at the mall, specifically at Hot Topic and American Eagle.
-Some more Lush. I know, I'm the stereotypical teen girl customer there, but all I can say is that I love pampering myself, and my favorite time to do it is in the shower, with a long, nice bubble bath courtesy of Milky Bath, Peeping Santa, or Ladybug, or perhaps a bath melt such as Floating Island, maybe a bath bomb like Guardian of the Forest or Twilight, an all-time classic favorite, of course. I'm also looking forward to using my Gold FUN bar, Karma, Creamy Candy bubble bar, or Comforter bubble bar. Perhaps Rose Jam bubbleroon.
-Purchase the Honeymoon album by Lana Del Rey. I especially love the songs: High By The Beach, Freak, Art Deco, Religion, Salvatore, The Blackest Day, and 24.
-Chill with my closest guy friend. I do love him, in the most "friend" way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment