Thursday, April 7, 2016

5 Seconds of Summer concert Review

When I went to the 5 Seconds of Summer concert over the summer, I had very high expectations. After all, 5SOS is my guilty indulgence when it comes to music. And I certainly wasn't disappointed. I went to the performance in Irvine. I was so psyched. It was the best, let-loose concert I've ever been to. I was shouting along to every song, rocking out, enjoying my time, and fingerling over Luke Hemmings. The band really knows how to entertain, and they sing just as well and maybe even more so than in their albums on iTunes. I mean, my mom nearly went deaf, but other than that, I really loved it. I just don't get why all the girls there don't really watch it live, they watch it through their video recorder screens...why not just watch a recording on YouTube??? Anyways, though, it was an experience I will never forget. I was ever so pleased with the outcome, and I cannot recommend seeing them live enough. 5/5 star experience, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment