Friday, March 20, 2015

International Day of Happiness!!!!

I'm just an average girl sitting here blogging about life and though it might sound lame, this is sometimes the highlight of my day. Honestly, I'm constantly being bombarded with schoolwork and projects and friends and populars and drama and sports and dance and instruments and deadlines.....it's way overwhelming sometimes. Still, there are those little things that make me smile everyday and make it all worthwhile :) Life is a whirlwind, and sometimes you can get so caught up in everything that you don't appreciate the little things. I used to be really depressed and anxious. I was miserable. And these things led to other things, worse things. But I really am okay now. In fact, I'm doing absolutely fantastic. I'm confident, and happy, and I go with the flow. I try my hardest not to worry about anything anymore. I feel like now, I'm so much more grateful, so happy, about what I have because of what I know and what I've gone through. I love spending time with my family, having those sleepovers in my sisters room, being chased by an unruly toddler, the whole bit. I can't get enough of my friends, of food (ESPECIALLY FOOD), of the adventures I go on...life is just a great experience, and I might as well enjoy it. Everybody should enjoy it. Be happy, because your attitude can make a world of a difference, not just in your life, but for others too. So enjoy a day to celebrate pure, uncut, happiness. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment