Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Little Introduction For You

I'm Maverick, and I run this blog, Blue Braces and Clarinet Cases. I'm an average teen girl that majors in devouring chocolate before you can say "Ghiradelli" and I have a well known knack for speaking out for myself and being confident, because why live life miserable? I say, do what you want, and screw what others think. I'm not antisocial by any means, it's just that I don't like to associate myself with idiots. But I do love to have fun, eat pizza, watch movies...you know, typical teenage stuff. Oh, and I'm constantly being dragged here and there by my energetic siblings, all four of them, and my fondness for each depends on how they're treating me. I've got this odd love of playing basketball, but not watching it. I also enjoy softball, tennis, and ice hockey. Sports are LIFE. I also love to write and listen to music. My spirit animal, if I had to pick, would probably be a seal. I'm talented at hugging, worrying, chugging down a can of strawberry banana V-8, and many other fields that may or may not be useful in life. I'm nowhere near perfect, but for now I'm just trying to survive school and scrape enough money to do whatever I want and have a good time. I'll be here to type up reviews, recount my bucket list, give sneak peeks of the current book I'm writing, blog about my experience doing service projects, giving some mental health help, and voting for equality for all! I might have a weak sense of humor, a slightly pessimistic outlook on life, a crooked smile, and multiple dorky quirks that I can't get rid of, but hey........enjoy me while you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment